1 Lot of General Electric Vertical Induction Motors & Synchronous Horizontal Electric Alternators, Electrical & Switchgear Equipment, Alfa Laval Centrifugal Separators, Adelco UPS, Hampco Flare Booms, Noreq Life Boats, Pumps, Valves, Waste Crushers, Zenitel Communication Systems, Glamox Lighting, Gefico Water Generators, Expansion Joints, NOV Fiberglass Pipe & Fittings & Miscellaneous Marine Fitting Out Equipment
|Item Name||Asset Id||Units||Condition|
|1||General Electric, Hampco, Alfa Laval, & Various Manufacturers, Flare Booms, Centrifugal Separators, Power Generation, Life Boats, Communications, Water Generation, & Miscellaneous Marine Fitting Out Equipment, 1 Lot||1||Not Used|
Note: If Payment is not received within 7 days, Buyer forfeits all rights to the equipment and is subject to a 12.5% fee; which must be paid prior to bidding on future lots.
Payment by BankTransfer to :
Bank: Barclays Bank plc
Bank Address: Hatton Garden BusinessCentre, 99 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8DN, United Kingdom
Acc Name: Liquidity Services Client GBP
Acc Number: 23180956
Sort Code: 20-37-75
Swift Code: BARCGB22
It is essential to quote your invoice/proforma number as a reference to your bankers when submitting payment by bank transfer. Please quote the event number, event name and your bidder number as displayed above in all correspondence and on all payment transfers. For account inquiries email UK.email@example.com
Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer
PICTURES on this lot are representative. Bid according to the description.
EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE DUE TO CANCELLED ULTRAMAX DRILL SHIP CONTRACT
TO MAKE AN OFFER ON THE FULL INVENTORY PLACE YOUR BID ON THIS LOT, TO PLACE A BID ON THE COMPONENTS CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:
NOTE: At a purchaser’s request and sole cost, the seller can arrange and manage the logistics required to ensure dockside delivery at the Port of Suape or at the purchaser’s selected final port of destination.
* Viewing: By Appointment Only
* Removal: By Appointment Only
Estaleiro Atlantico Sul, Complexo Industrial Portuário Gov. Eraldo Gueiros - Suape, Ipojuca - PE, 55590-000, Brazil
Matt Gadsden - +4402070983700/Matt.Gadsden@liquidityservices.com or Finlo Corrin - firstname.lastname@example.org
LOAD OUT: Buyer is responsible for all labor, equipment, logistics, securing the load, and associated fees for load out.
PLEASE contact Matt Gadsden - +4402070983700/Matt.Gadsden@liquidityservices.com or Finlo Corrin - email@example.com to schedule Preview or Loadout arrangements.
CONDITION OF SALE: All assets sold through Liquidity Services marketplaces are sold Ex Works. Each described asset is sold "AS IS", "WHERE IS", and "IN PLACE", without recourse. The purchaser acknowledges that each asset purchased was examined and inspected prior to purchase or that the buyer has waived its opportunity to inspect the asset, that there has been no covenant of warranty, expressed or implied, arising by law or otherwise with regard to liability, merchantability or operational condition of any asset purchased. Safety devices: Articles purchased may not incorporate approved activating mechanisms or operation safety devices
- Buyers are responsible for all load out charges unless otherwise stated on Yard Information.
- Buyers MUST pick up all equipment by the Pickup Deadline as stated on Yard Information. Failure of the Winning Buyer to pick up equipment by that deadline is a breach of the contract with the Seller, and the Buyer loses all rights to the equipment and the monies paid for the equipment as liquidated damages for the Seller.
- NOTICE TO FREIGHT COMPANY: All freight must be billed to the Sold To Party. Neither Liquidity Services, Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries (collectively “Liquidity Services”) will be held responsible for any freight charges. Liquidity Services is not the shipper nor the exporter unless specified otherwise by Liquidity Services in writing, and should not be referred to as such on any transportation, export or import documentation.
- The User Terms and Condition Agreement are incorporated herein by reference, as are the terms and conditions contained within the lot description(s).
Dispute: Buyers must notify Liquidity Services of any dispute regarding the quantity or other aspects of lot(s) purchased within 18 calendar days from the invoice date for lots located in the contiguous United States and within 25 calendar days of the invoice date for lots located outside of the contiguous United States. All disputes must include documentation of the dispute confirmed in writing by Seller or Seller’s representative that was present when the lot(s) was/were removed.
For More Information Contact
+1 (713) 590-1405
For Questions: Please contact Customer Support at Support@Networkintl.com or (800) 424-9111 / +1 (713) 659-7500.
Your question has been submitted. You will receive an email when the Seller responds.
ERROR: There was a problem submitting your request.