Your "My Account" page makes it quick and easy to find and buy oil & gas assets by consolidating everything you need to use Network International in one place, from bid history and invoices to a "watch list" for items you’re interested in. Here is a straightforward step-by-step guide.
1. Log into Network International with your username and password
2. Where it says "Hello [Your Name]," click the arrow to drop down a menu; from here, select "My Account"
1. Click on "Change Password"
2. Enter your new password
3. Confirm new password by entering it again
4. Click "Change Password" to set your new password
5. You will receive an email that confirms your password has changed
6. In "Notifications" you can set whether you’d like to receive emails about upcoming promotions or specific product types. Simply select or deselect the product types and click "Save."
1. Click the "Account Information" link
2. Change name, email, and username as desired
3. Add your VAT registration # if applicable
4. Select preferred language
5. Select preferred time zone
6. Select preferred currency
7. Click "Save" when complete
1. Click the "Addresses" link
2. Click "Edit" next to the address to edit your existing address
3. Click "Add Address" to add an address
- • You must enter all fields except "Address (line 2)," which is optional
- • For business addresses, indicate if the address has a shipping dock by checking the box "Has Shipping Dock"
- • Click "Save" once you’ve completed your address
4. Click "Make Primary" to make an address your primary one for shipping and correspondence
5. Click "Delete" to delete an address
1. Click the "Phone Numbers" link
2. Click "Edit" to edit your existing phone number
3. Click "Add Phone Number" to add a phone number
- • Note the phone number form on the bottom of the screen
- • Fill out necessary fields: type, conuntry code, number, extension if appropriate
4. Click "Make Primary" to make this phone number your primary one for correspondence
5. Click "Delete" to delete a phone number
1. Under "Freight" you can view all shipments associated with your account link
2."In Shipping Process" means the seller has not yet tendered the shipment to you
3."Confirm Receipt" means the seller has tendered your shipment. Once you've received, click "Confirm Receipt"
1. Under "Current Bids" you can see all active bids you’ve placed in an Online Auction or Sealed Bid Event
2. You can view bids by Online Auction and Sealed Bid sale types
3. Each bid shows the time remaining and status before the lot closes
1. Under "Placed Offers" you can view the history and status of all offers you’ve made
2. View by "My Offers"
3. Status of Expired, Offered, Accepted or Rejected will be displayed on the lot
1. Under "Invoices" you can view you open and closed invoices
2. Items purchased are separated into different invoices based on payment currency and payment method
3. Pay invoices under "Payment Pending" by clicking "Open Invoices" and then "Pay" for each invoice line
1. Under "Watch List" you can view all listings you've added to your watch list
2. To remove Watch List listings, select one and click "Remove from Watch List" – or click "Select All" to remove all listings
1. Under "Closed Watch List" you can view all listings that were on your watch list but have closed
2. You can remove listings from this area by selecting one and clicking "Remove from Watch List" – or by clicking "Select All" to remove all listings
1. Under "Saved Searches" you can view all of your saved searches
2. To execute a saved search click "Execute," make any desired changes in the Advanced Search parameters, then click "Search"
The Shopping Cart feature lets you quickly make a purchase on the Network International marketplace. Our brief guide below walks you through how to use this tool. With our easy-to-use cart, quick invoice creation, and simple payment, you’ll be browsing for and purchasing items in no time!
1. Shopping Cart Icon – The number of items in the Shopping Cart will display here. Click on the icon to view all items in your Shopping Cart.
2. Save for Later - Click to save an item for later purchase
3. Delete - Click delete to remove an item from the Shopping Cart. Note: This option is only available on Make An Offer and Buy Now lots
4. Move to Cart – Click to move an item in your Saved for Later area to the Shopping Cart
5. To purchase an item in your Shopping Cart, click on "Proceed to Checkout"
- a. Select your "Payment Type"
- b. Click "Fee Details" to review and fees associated with the purchase
- c. Take a moment to review and confirm the contents of your Shopping Cart before checking out. To modify your Shopping Cart, return to the Shopping Cart screen
- d. Click "Place Order" to purchase your items